Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday 'Toons

In general, I and perhaps we take this politics stuff way too damn serious.

Don't get me wrong; as in Ferguson, MO, politics can become deadly serious.  That males the reason we need to seek out laughter too.

Juanita Jean herownself runs the Most Dangerous Beauty Salon in the World.and  reliably runs cartoons on Friday, perhaps because she works so hard at turning TX into a progressive paradise.  As for me, I'd give it back to Mexico as I find many Texxans insufferable.  Nevertheless, folks like Juanita Jean and Sean Paul Kelly dig it, so guess we'll let 'em stay in the union.

Y'all enjoy and check out Juanita Jean's: "I am in pain over Ferguson.  We’ve fought this crap for my entire life and we still haven’t won.

I still have some fight left in me.  I do."



No comments: