Saturday, December 26, 2015

New Tradition: Kill Your Brother for Christmas

Sounds like a great tradition, at least until you run out of brothers.  To avoid me, my family left me stuck in damn nursing home because he likes my fat pig sister better than me.

But I don't plan on killing any of 'em. however.

[ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Orange County deputies are investigating after a man allegedly shot and killed his brother in Pine Hills on Christmas Day.

Deputies responded to the 5000 block of Altec Court at about 3 p.m. Friday.

They said the two brothers, who have not been identified, were in some kind of dispute when one opened fire.

The victim was killed, and his brother was in custody.

Family members at the scene were very shaken up, and neighbors were stunned that something like a fight led to a shooting on Christmas.

Family and friends tried to console each other as deputies worked the scene.

“I just feel for everybody around here, because I'm sure everybody's trying to enjoy this day, and that just put a damper on everything,” said resident Adolph Tolliver.]  emphasis added because OMG!  "Put a damper on festivities."  YOU THINK!
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/deputies-man-shoots-kills-brother-pine-hills/nprcX/

No comments: