Friday, August 5, 2011

Taking one for the team, part quatro

Great Goldwater's ghost, gave $5 to Citizens Against Government Waste and now every damn mouth breathing KKKonservative group on earth calling me.

Lucky my new Medicare advantage plan gives me generic blood pressure meds 'cause found myself screaming at Wayne laPierre's, leader of the NRA, recorded voice telling me "THEY" be coming to take our guns.

Damn them, just wanted to become an agent provacateur 'cause my local Orlando Sentinel called CAGW a non-partisan non-profit, working behind the lines to get the scoop my local Tribune journalists ignored.

Just this afternoon got a call from Barnesville, GA, (770-450-0566) & sounded like a nice black lady from some damn conservative alphabet group, and had to politely ask them to put me on their do not call list.

Don't judge her nor me 'cause struggling in the 80's when kicked out of the nest, I took a job with FL Republican party doing fundraising calls. Hey, all God's chilluns gots to eat.

"Damn their eyes," Johnny Cash, from Sam Hall.

No comments: