Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taking 1 for the Progressive Team: Joining Citizens Against Government Waste

Gosh, just what won't I do to try to make my little corner of the world better: trying to think logically and write with irony rather than ire.  Shheeeesh, even watched youtube video of Super Bowl halftime Blacked Eyed Peas and Trans-operative Axl with a better voice just to time out it so friend could get the joke I tried to make.

Greater love hath no cynic.

So after seeing the first TV ad of the 2012 election on TV in Orlando, FL--which lies hard by The Happiest Place ON Earth--the most reprehensible, xenophobic, ignorant of history and economics TV political ad ever made, your suffering cynic actually googled the group and signed up as a bloody member, subjecting himself to horror of email entreaties from RepubliKKKans.

Before regaling y'all with any of those gems, let's just watch the damn video.


(Found on my TV, unbidden by me.)

How many RepubliKKKan bogeyman can we count just as the damn thing even starts?  Let's see:, China, 2013, Mao, a lecturer at a podium in front of a--gasp--university classroom, a Chinese professor at that.

Every reputable economist agrees cutting government budgets in a recession will cut jobs,  up to 700,000 reported Moody's.

That amounts to insanity, cutting taxes for the rich and then crying all the way to the bank about a budget deficit.

Watching this again just made me feel dirty.

Prescription for that: a couple beers and Dropkick Murphys and maybe even a bubble bath.

Where did I put my blog knife?

.

No comments: