Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crippled Ass MotherF*****s

Damn, I hate when news programs run stories on inspiring disabled people: see them walk on prosthetics,  see the addled run at Special Olympics, see the legless peddle arm bikes in marathons at the Paralympics, see the addled run spprints there also, see what plucky human beings can do if they only try.

Golly gee whiz, Lara Logan of CBS News found a dude, former Hells Angel Tim Medvetz, that takes folks who left limbs behind in illicit wars led by the devil, Dick Cheney and his soulless minions, and they climb the highest mountains on each continent.


Now dammit, reckon they could attach helium balloons to my wheelchair?

Naah, I'd probably blow away like that fool on his lawn chair.

First have to establish mobility w/ local transit agency and try and volunteer anywhere.

Well, that comes after or during working on upper body strength and trunk control.

And, oh yeah, work on my depression.

Should occupy my time.

No comments: