Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Philosophy

Nevertheless let me again state my newly found or rediscovered philosophy, of all the theoretical gazillions of universes and billions of galaxies in our particular 'verse, a solar system formed on inconsequential edge of our Milky Way and a mathematically impossible collection of atoms and energy resulted in me: Daniel Allen Hill, son of Marilyn Louise and Richard No Middle Name Hill, getting born and living for so far 53 freakin' years.

Amen.

Maybe I finally understand existential philosophy.

Kierkegaard Rocks!

[Much of his philosophical work deals with the issues of how one lives as a "single individual", giving priority to concrete human reality over abstract thinking, and highlighting the importance of personal choice and commitment.] emphasis added
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kierkegaard

No comments: