Friday, July 27, 2012

I Feel Safer Already

[Authorities in Prince George's and Anne Arundel counties have foiled what they believe would have been a mass shooting by a man who was about to be fired from his job, police sources tell ABC 7 News.

Law enforcement sources tell ABC 7's Brad Bell that the suspect, Neil Prescott, 28, was taken into custody in Crofton on Thursday night. According to officials, the man was facing termination from his job as a subcontractor for Pitney Bowes, the document, mailing and shipping company.

“I am a joker and I’m gonna load my guns and blow everybody up,” he allegedly said, according to documents.

He was also wearing a T-Shirt that said: "Guns don't kill people. I do," when authorities took him into custody. Prescott is being held for a psychiatric evaluation and charges are pending.]







Mayors Against Illegal Guns: http://www.demandaplan.org/

No comments: