Saturday, July 28, 2012

If the Reflections Fits, I Must Own It

Dang, really digging Stay at Home Feminist Mom.

[Let me make it clear that I am talking about people who clearly have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. (I’ll just shorten it to NPD after this, because I am frankly sick of typing the word narcissist. For one thing, I always spell it wrong.) These are not the run of the mill kind of asshats. They are not just a little egocentric or self-centered. Oh no. These are people whose lack of empathy and love make them sociopaths. They are usually charming to people who are not ‘close’ to them, but family members are being emotionally tortured and abused at home. Occasionally this will tip over into stuff that will get them sent to prison, but most of the NPD just quietly torments and psychologically scars those around him/her for their whole lives, before dying and hopefully going to Hell.

Having seen how badly they hurt people, I don’t really have a whole lot of mercy for them.

I also don’t have a lot of mercy or tolerance for them because it’s a million to one chance they will ever change. Ever. Because they refuse to admit there is anything wrong with them. Their behavior is always the fault of those around them. Always. And I cannot stand that kind of vile fuckery.

This makes for complications in my life on several levels.

First, I am a practicing Christian. So I am supposed to embrace mercy and tolerance. But my biggest religious failing, the one that actually kept me from ever trying to be a priest, is the fact that I don’t want God to love and forgive some people. I admit it. People who molest and hurt and kill children? Nope. People who are sociopaths? Nope. I am glad Jesus loves them because I can’t stand their asses and if it were up to me they would be toast. So I knew I could never be a priest because sharing God’s love is in the job description. I am a bitch, not a hypocrite, and it would be hypocritical of me to become a priest because I wouldn’t share divine forgiveness with a child-molester for love nor money.]  emephasis added 'cause describes me to a metaphorical "T" although am anti narcissist 'cause hate myself but STILL believe world revolves around me.
http://bettyfokker.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/narcissistic-people-are-asshats/

What're you gonna do?

Also like the line about "practicing Christian" 'cause boy do I need practice!  Tell folk I'm becoming a christian 'cause reckon it day by day, word by word, and thought by thought thing.

No comments: