Friday, January 11, 2013

Janis Joplin: "Cry Baby"

Seems like most wimmens I've met the last several years only want to date younger men, psychopaths, assholes and brigands.

How can you date someone you can't have a conversation with?

How can you date someone you know bad for you, like my ex wife who dated someone named Gator who'd done 16 years in prison, who helped her smoke up 10 grand from her 401k?

Shit, I'm a self professed full fledged asshole but have at least reached and age and time to become honest with myself and others.

It worked for my old man, married 50+ years to my moms, just trying to live as a good man.

"All you gotta do is be a good man, one time, to 1 woman, and that'll be the end of the road."

"I won't lie no more you can bet; don't want to learn what I'll need to forget."




No comments: