Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ordain a Lady

Sounds good to me.  At least, one of my 2 churches ordains women.

[One of the oldest women’s Catholic organizations in the world has released a music video in their latest effort to persuade the Vatican to ordain women.

Women's Ordination Conference, which claims to be the world's oldest and largest organization working solely for the ordination of women as priests, deacons, and bishops has released a track "Ordain a Lady" on YouTube on New Year’s Eve.


Hey, I was baptized, and this is crazy,
But God just called me, so ordain a lady!
All the other Churches, try to schmooze me,
But I'm a Catholic, so ordain a lady!

My call is a fact, but some Pope in a hat,
Closed discussion on that, and now he's in my way
I pray, sing, and feel
At first communion it's real
I but I refuse to kneel,
To Patriarchy's way]
Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ordain-a-lady-campaign-for-women-to-become-priests-goes-viral--VIDEO-185741642.html#ixzz2HbstTQTY 

No comments: