Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why Do "Christians" Sin So Much?

What could possibly possess "Christians" to profit from breaking the commandments of the Most Holy God as read in his holy and inerrant word?  Serving shellfish, oysters and shrimp, contrary to God's holy word as transcribed in Leviticus.

Abomination before the Lord, I say.  Such evildoers ought to get stoned to death by the righteous, notwithstanding the words of that hippy Jesus dude.  I have my sins sure, but believe I CAN cast that first stone at human's with worse sins than mine.

What gets into folks to commit such hypocrisy, hmmm?  Maybe Satan?

Shame on you, Ed McGovern!  See you in H-E-double hockey sticks!

[Ariel and Shawnee McPhail said they went into The Stingray Café, on 520 S. Front Street in New Bern, and ate a meal there on Dec. 4. But they said as they were leaving, the restaurant's owner, Ed McGovern, handed them a letter that stated God's opposition to homosexuality. The letter reads as follows....]


Reviewer at Yelp nails the hypocrisy and provides citations:
[For a Christian cafe, this place is chock full of sin and devil worshippers!

I was greeted by a waiter who obviously was wearing more than one type of cloth (Leviticus 19:19). It offended me a little, but I let it slide. She gave me the menu and I was disgusted by the fact that they serve seafood that doesn't have scales or fins (Leviticus 11:12). They even serve pork (Leviticus 11:7-8)! I requested to speak to a manager at this point because I was pretty offended by this menu. The manager came and I noticed that he had a neatly trimmed beard and a tattoo on his arm (Leviticus 19:27-28). By that point, I just got furious and walked out.

I also discovered that they are opened on Sundays too (Exodus 31:15). Never again will I enter this blasphemous place they call a "Christian restaurant". For a Christian restaurant, I would expect these errors to be fixed!]

No comments: