Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Crime: "Annoying a Person of the Opposite Sex"?

Well, count me a criminal. As a straight but un-narrow male, my annoying has more focus on the fairer sex.

If truth were told, most male acquaintances would say I annoy them too, but that just stems from my my great charm and perhaps cynical wit although I consider my Grave Dancers Tour--dancing on the graves of Nixon, Reagan, and ex President Cheney,assuming latter ever dies, not in a mean but Masters of War way--entirely reasonable given recent history.
Masters Of War


Nevertheless, my more focused efforts come with chatting up the distaff side of the race, not at length, no need for restraining order, still young enough to hope for love but old enough to distrust it.

Link found at Field Negro in otherwise excellent post on education.

No comments: