Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Women's Suffrage Day

Happy Women' Suffrage Day; 19th Amendment ratified 18 August 1920.

Of course since RepubliKKKans want to eviscerate the 1st amendment, rewrite the 14th in to deprive some born in US of US citizenship, and even repeal the 17th amendment which gave citizens the right to vote for US Senate elections, I'm freakin' sharpening my pitchfork and making my torch for use if someone tries to deprive my nieces of the right to vote.

How did things get to this point in MY United States of America?

Rampant Raygunzism amounts to 1 damn thing, but people who said this crap used to do so from "secure" living facilities and would have gotten laughed out of town proposing this crappola while running for elected office. thanks internets (Link NSFW but Jay and Bob Strike Back strikes me as hilarious), now any loony can limn online.

"What fresh [internets] Hell is this?" Paraphrased Dorothy Parker

No comments: