Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Spirit Works in Mysterious Ways

But I do not believe in a biker boot to the face as an instrument of the Lord's Work in faith healing.

[A Canadian US-based preacher, who claims to have cured cancer by kicking his followers in the face and stomach, has been banned from Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK. 

Todd Bentley (36), who founded the revivalist organization Fresh Fire USA, had planned to hold a series of meetings in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. However the British Home Office said Bentley was subject to an exclusion order and would not be permitted entry into the UK....


In videos he is heard telling audiences, “And the Holy Spirit spoke to me, the gift of faith came on me. He said, 'kick her in the face with your biker boot'. I inched closer and I went like this – bam! And just as my boot made contact with her nose, she fell under the power of God.”]
Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/US-based-preacher-who-heals-by-punching-and-kicking-banned-from-Northern-Ireland--VIDEO-167304455.html#ixzz24ZHBshZ3

No comments: