Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Don't Pay the Ransom; I Escaped

Edited for clarity on 2 October:

And Willard Mittens Romney, explain to me how someone who has survived and sometimes thrived for 34 years after a broken neck and who now walks but has to play wheel of Dr's appts--urologist, nephrologist, neurologist, gastroenterolgist and a primary who won't even do as much as write an antibiotics 'script' when i urinate milk due to a UTI unless i add the cab ride to and fro from his office, his $20 copay, plus $20 copay and more taxi fares to get lab tests to get what I already know I need--can afford all that on less than a grand a month in disability.

PS;  Wonder if i can get a cheap flight to Costa Rica where socialized medicine can give me the care needed.

PPS:  Screw that, too far from my nieces and sis' who still talks to me.  Fidel, can I get me some care in Cuba?

No comments: