Friday, January 24, 2014

Back in the saddle again!

Back from lack of connect to the all consuming 'net, back from boredom, depths of Mordor, ennui, anger, sex,  back to wreak metaphor writ large upon the English language, to spill my verbal seed, as it were, upon this vast and hopefully everlasting thing we deem the world wide web.

Did I learn anything in my dark night with no connection, elctronic or otherwise?  Hell no.  Since I perceive existence from within myself, all my answers should come from there.  Or mayhaps just have to keep living in the absence of answers.

A nurse said yesterday God has a reason everything.

Hell no, maybe God has no reasons for anything,much less tragedy.  Maybe God created the universe and then just lets it roll on without regrard to supplicants supplications, for to do so would favor some or one human over another, throwing fairness and justice to the winds, letting the forces of physics and time to crush every human dream, to letting people die before their time and to have people weep for them.

Some people have no courage and need to believe in a benevolent deity to comfort them, a patriarchal pimp daddy to take care of them and smite/pimp slap their enemies: whomever they perceive them to be: Democrats, liberals, Russian commies, Chinese commies, Commie commies, and the entire female race who despise bloggers who write from their parents' basements and have lousy personal hygiene.

Lots of times people just feel the need to bend the universe to their will through prayer.  Nevertheless, you can't tell that to a parent with a dying child.

So now what do I do now that my heroic quest after my cervical fracture to stay of a wheelchair has ended with me in a wheelxhair?  Guess I just got to keep rolling on, try to see what happens next, with clear ryes neither waitinf nor hoping for a benevolent deity to roll the dice in my favor.

But Jesus, this makes the second time I have to recover from this shit.

Why can't I catch a break?





No comments: