Friday, March 7, 2014

A charger! A charger! My kingdom for a charger!

That rang out as my battle cry last week when could not ind charger for new pre-paid cell my sister got me 'cause room o' mine has none.  Had asked staff for a phon e, begged, pleaded, sacrificed smalll rodents caught in courtyard, and no phone came.

Not that wanted 1 but 1 helps for business like paying power bill at apartment I do not inhabit.

So used this phone for 1 day, left it laying for a week, and then had a $30 paper weight when picked it up only to learn it had no 'lectric juice.

But my bro' 'n law fixed my laptop after accidentally gave it a bath.

Then tp on lap started screwing with me asking for security certificates; can't even googlr.  If you can't google, you can't surf the intertubes.  Amother pain in my ass.

So the phone, tablet, and laptop all have different chargers, cords, plugged in different places, a veritable plethora of chargers.

Damn, I hate technology.

No comments: