Thursday, April 14, 2011

Will Alex Sink Never Learn?

Got a new email from one of my BFF's, failed former gubernatorial candidate of FL, Alex Sink.

Now, Ms. Sink, we can't mostly blame you for losing since Governor 48.9% "won" despite losing the endorsements of all 16 FL newspapers, papers that have never reached unanimous agreement on anything, not even the sun will rise in the east in the morning.

Great, you have joined Hyde Park Capital. Goody for you.

Don't you even see the irony in your dispassionate email when sent while Governor Voldemort, hand in hand with the RepubliKKKan state legislature, runs roughshod over the Constitution, the poor, the elderly, and the disabled?

Girlfriend, if you bon't want to read my blog, read the Reid Report, Joy Reid's blog.

C'mon, show me outrage!!!

Sheesh.

"Dear Dan,

I have some very exciting news to share with you. Yesterday, Hyde Park Capital announced I will be joining as a Senior Advisor. Hyde Park Capital is a leading investment banking firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions and capital raising for public and private companies in Florida and the Southeast. My focus will be business development and expanding client relationships for the firm. Hyde Park Capital’s relationships with successful public and private middle market companies allow me to pursue my continued long term interest in working with Florida’s business community and entrepreneurs to build a stringer Florida economy...

On another note, our work to start non-profit, nonpartisan policy foundation focused on building a strong foundation for Florida's economy and protecting our quality of life will continue. Please continue to stay in touch with me at alexsinkflorida@gmail.com."

On another note, grow or borrow a metaphorical pair. Great fighting Bob La Follette's ghost, my father's family hails from Mt. Pilot, and I thought a lady from Mt. Airy would have some true Democratic by God gumption.

No comments: