Saturday, May 14, 2011

When Do I Get My Bin Laden Death Benefit?

While having a peculiar moral code--yes, Dad, I have one--which precludes me celebrating the death of any human no matter how heinous their actions, nevertheless my God given gift of irony does not preclude mockery, satire, and ridicule where applicable and practical.



[No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devotions_upon_Emergent_Occasions

Which perhaps supports my support for an ultimate punishment of life imprisonment for all duly convicted of capital crimies no matter how hateful and harmful the hyenas.

This excludes any miscreant who violates either of my nieces.

Although teenagers and thus allowed to make their own mistakes and thus will get hurt by boys masquerading as men and men pretending to remain boys, if any miscreants violate their trust and dignity, I iwill personally hunt them down and kill them, repeatedly, maybe as in hung, drawn, and quartered.

Yes, their cousins, father, and grandfather might claim that primal right, but as the gin soaked uncle with little to offer he world but my supposed wit, best for me to take the role.

If imprisoned, imagine one could still put pen to paper, antediluvian for sure but does allow more chances for self editing.

No comments: