Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some Murderer Got Killed Somewhere, and I Ought to Cheer

Really ought to get out on my lawn and cheer USA, USA, USA!

My BFF who stills writes me even though ostensibly currently running for no political office, Alex Sink, thinks it a great thing as quoted below.

Nevertheless, Alex, darling, could you care just a whit, jot, bit, any damn bit about what Governor 48.9% and his radical flying monkeys of the FL House and Senate have done to our great adopted state, the land of flowers?

Great Mencken's ghost, girl, they will gut growth regulation, destroy and despoil as much of the natural habitat3 as they can get financed by banks deemed too big to fail, and poison our very waters from which we and our children will drink!

And you want me to cheer USA, USA, USA with you?

You gotta be freakin' kidding me?

[Alex Sink to me
show details 7:11 PM (16 hours ago)
Dan,
Today, Floridians and Americans and freedom-loving people across the globe are celebrating the demise of Osama bin Laden. I am incredibly proud of President Obama and the American military and intelligence forces for their persistence, focus and decisive leadership in successfully hunting down bin Laden and delivering justice for the Floridians and Americans who perished on September 11th, 2001. I am humbled by the extraordinary courage and skill our military and intelligence community displayed in executing this mission. Our resolve to continue fighting terrorism and protecting our homeland is strengthened by today's news.]

No comments: